About Majalah Kesehatan
The following statements describe the ethical rules of all parties involved in Majalah Kesehatan publication activity i.e.: the author, editor, the peer-reviewer.
Duties of authors :
- Authors should ensure that their work has not been submitted or published to other party.
- Authors should provide the manuscript clearly, original work, without duplication, fabrication, falsification and plagiarism.
- Authors are responsible to give confirmation about the data and details of their work.
- Authors should cite others work in accordance with the approved references style. Authors should write the manuscript ethically, fairly, and correctly, in accordance with scientific writing rules
Duties of editors :
- Editors must evaluate manuscripts objectively for publication; judging each on its merit without bias towards nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors.
- Editors should decline articles if there is a potential conflict of interest.
- Editors are responsible for every article published in Majalah Kesehatan.
- Editors will not disclose any information about the manuscript except with the author's permission.
- The editor's final decision should be informed to authors in a timely fashion.
- Unpublished manuscript will not be used by editors for their own interests and will be returned directly to the author.
Duties of reviewers :
- Reviewers are requested to comment objectively on the manuscript that supported with clear argument.
- Reviewers must complete the work in a timely manner and should notify the editor immediately if they cannot complete the work.
- Reviewers are expected to respect the confidentiality of the manuscript.
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that an observation, derivation, or argument had been previously reported should be accompanied by the relevant citation.